iAnnotate PDF App, developed by Branchfire, Inc. is currently on sale for 1.99 (not sure how long!), regularly 9.99. A PDF management app, iAnnotate’s features are numerous and well suited to students in upper elementary through secondary school:
- Annotate with text boxes, highlighting and drawing tools
- Customize the tool bars (great when used with younger students to reduce tools offered)
- Workflow to Google Drive, Dropbox, Sky Drive, Box and more
- Create new PDF’s with different backgrounds (graph, lined, blank)
- Organize your PDF files with a folder system
- Easy navigation with tab system and folder organization
- Wrist guard tool when handwriting or keyboarding
This app has been a recent choice as a form filling app for our students with dysgraphia. iAnnotate provides a number of features such as the ability to create folders to organize documents and the ability to customize/simplify the tool bars, reducing the difficulty of use by younger students. iAnnotate also provides the type of choices for workflow needed in our school district allowing transferring the document to Google Drive, Drop Box or by email.
Fore more information on using the iPad with a scanner and annotation app to complete worksheets for students with significant handwriting challenges see the previous post “Creating Fillable Worksheets with Writing and Scanning Apps“.
More for your teaching or OT mTool Kit.