A big thank-you to the following vendors and developers who generously provided more than $70 in promo codes and styluses to each of the participants attending the OT’s with Apps at School Workshop on March 7-8, 2014. The apps and equipment allowed participants hands on experience with the apps and equipment to help with determining appropriate tools and apps for students or clients serviced.
Free codes of some of our favorite apps and equipment were generously provided by:
- Creaceed – Free Prizmo app codes
- Ling Apps – Free AppWriter app codes
- Branch Fire – Free iAnnotate app codes
- Diane Reid – Free Ready to Print app codes
- Kami Bible at Doodle Therapy Apps – Free Shelby’s Quest apps
- Little Bits Studio – for Free Bugs and Buttons, Bugs and Bubbles, Bugs and Buttons 2, Bugs and Numbers apps
- DanoApp Crayon Styluses from Dano
- The Ergo Stylus from The Pencil Grip
- RJ Cooper – a Tablet Hand Pointer for demonstration and Loaning a Big Bluetooth Keyboard and Stand,
It was a great time to learn, share apps and ideas of use of mobile technology in OT practice! Thank you to all the participants and the hosts at Adaptive Technology Resources in Grafton, Wisconsin.
Erin and Carol – OT’s with Apps at School Presenters
Interested in a workshop? Please let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org)!