A BIG Thank – You from Erin and I to the participants of the OT’s with Apps @ School Workshop for enduring 2 days of OT App – lication! The collective wisdom shared by all OT’s attending was really fabulous – it is so exciting to be with peers sharing their expertise!
Also a big Thank – You to ATR for hosting the workshops. It was a great location with Wi-Fi readily available (after a bit of management of downloading…) and even an iPad repair person available (Thank you Rick)!
And last but not least, thank you for the generosity of many app developers who graciously donated promo codes for demonstration or as a give away to participants. We had over 120 promo codes to give to participants between the 2 OT’s with Apps @ School Workshop sessions (August 7-8 and 14-15) from the following developers:
Stephan at Ling Apps for providing numerous codes for AppWriter app
- Ewe from Track & Share who provided participants codes for Autism Tracker Pro app
- Diane Reid, OTR for providing codes for her app Ready to Print
- Cheryl Bregman, OTR who provided codes for her app, Abilipad
- Grasshopper Apps for the codes for Little Writer Pro and Bitsboard apps
- My First Apps providing their perceptual apps from their collection along with their Teacher Pack app
- Good Karma provided codes to their new First Then Visual Schedule HD app
- Petr Jankuj for providing codes for Picture Scheduler app
- Winston Chen who providing codes for Voice Dream Reader app
- Readdle for providing codes for Scanner Pro and PDF Expert for iPad Apps
- Don Johnston for a Co:Writer app allowing demonstration
- Panther Technology for a demonstration app for Panther Writer App
And anyone that I missed, again –
Thank You from the OT’s with Apps @ School Workshop Instructors – Carol Leynse Harpold, OTR/L, ATP and Erin Higgins, COTA
Interested in attending a workshop? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, Carol@adaptivetr.com or Shantell@adaptivetr.com we’d be happy to explore options or notify you of any upcoming OT’s with Apps workshops!
Carol of OT’s with Apps