A customizable game board – app?? Happy Geese Game Board App!
Mix Snakes and Ladders and Game of the Goose and you have a differentiated game board – Happy Geese app for young children and children with special needs.
Happy Geese Game board app for the iPad seems to be a one of a kind, allowing customization of components of the game as students are ready. A free app, it also has additional in app game purchases available. Here is a listing of some of the features of this customizable app as listed in iTunes:
• In each game, select between 2 boards with different levels of difficulty. Additional boards are available through in-app purchase.
• 7 different dice with colors, shapes, letters and numbers.
• 24 game chips with cute figures of people or animals.
• Create custom chips with your own pictures.
• Enable or disable snakes, ladders, geese and bridges in each round.
• Enable help with turns to help your child see what to do next.
• “King of the Game” mode allows you to choose in advance who will win the round (and helps you avoid disappointments at sensitive times 🙂
• Up to 4 players per round.
• No Ads
A video of the Happy Geese app features:
The app is visually appealing for young children and provides controls for parents to allow children to be successful with the customizable features. For more information visit Happy Geese.com or visit iTunes to download.
An app for your OT mTool Kit? If not for you, share it with teachers or parents!