Are you looking for a app that can display the contents of your computer and contents of your interactive whiteboard?
Of course there is an app for that …
Splashtop 2 Remote app, currently $.99 (typically $9.99), compatible with iPad only, connects your computer desktop remotely to your iPad. Installing the app on your mobile device and downloading software on your computer creates the connectivity that will allow you to operate your desktop remotely from your iPad.
Why would I want to do that? Here’s some suggestions:
- Interact with software activity that is not an app (Intellitools, PixWriter, etc.) on your computer
- Use you iPad as the interface for the activity or software projected on your screen, practice writing, practice a skill on the iPad wirelessly
- Provides touch screen access to the computer using a iPad by students
- Play or watch flash media, not compatible with the iPad iOS system (but can be streamed from a computer to your iPad)
- Interact with Internet websites on your iPad remotely
- Brings a single computer program to the user allowing easier access than touching a interactive whiteboard
Here is a video of how it works:
Splashtop app will work with iPad 2 and 3. Splashtop is the recommended app for use with Smartboard Technology.