Those busy folks at Grasshopper Apps just keep developing! Here is another app gone free from them…
My Little Suitcase – Memory Board Game for iPad only, now free. Here is their description of the app:
The premise of the game is really simple – each player (of up to four) has a suitcase with six different items.
Each of these 24 items is represented on a small card. The small cards are turned face down and players take turns to turn the cards over. If the card is one of theirs, they put the card in their suitcase. If not, the card is turned back over and the next player gets to pick a card. The game involves finding all the cards that go into your suitcase. The best way to do that is to remember where other items from your suitcase are if the other player has previously turned them over.
WHY PARENTS AND TEACHERS LOVE IT
- Great multi-player game for little kids
- Teaches little kids to take turns
- Simple enough for 2 year olds and fun for the whole family
- Bonus round teaches categorization “where are you going?”
- Develops memory and retention skills
- Shows kids the importance of paying attention
- The multi-player mode makes it fun for the whole family
- Fully customizable so you can experience the game in daddy’s or mommy’s voice
Free for now! See if it fits as a tool for the clients you work with. If not, pass the word on about this free app!
On en veux plus !!! chez moi je vous place dans mes preferences, a tres bientot.
Nous vous remercions de votre visite. Plus à venir!
OT’s with Apps