- Did you know that Injini has printable Supplement Books available in PDF on their website? Suited to young children, these printable Supplement Books or worksheet provide beginning visual motor tracing activities starting with simple straight lines and another set providing simple curved lines.
Do you know what that means? Yes – electronic visual motor activity worksheets for your iPad!!
How do you do that?
- On your iPad navigate to the following Injini website’s Printables Page: http://www.injini.net/?page_id=384
- Click on the picture/image under the heading of Injini Frog Game (PDF will load) on the page OR follow this link to the PDF of the Printables: http://www.injini.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Frog-Supplements.pdf (a PDF will open up).
- Click on the picture/image under the heading of Injini Tracing Game (PDF will load) OR follow this link to the PDF: http://www.injini.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Tracing-Supplements-Smaller.pdf
- When the PDF opens on your iPad, center the page and take a screenshot of each page (press home and power button at the top simultaneously – you’ll see a flash and if audio is on hear a click).
- Navigate to your Photos and you will find a screen shot of each page.
- Open those pages in your favorite draw program such as Doodle Buddy (free), or Skitch app (free) or a note taking app as reuseable tracing activity for young students.
- Save the work, email the completed worksheet if you need evidence or a production for the classroom.
Here are some screen shots of the Injini worksheets that are clean and engaging for students.
You may be able to reduce the size of the tracing lines by using the worksheets in an app that you can adjust the size of the image if appropriate.
Thanks Injini for your printables!
More for your OT iTool Kit – and free!!
Great post! Love the printables as visual motor worksheets on the iPad….As always….Thanks!
Thank you for coming back! Those Injini Printables are really nice. This is dating me but reminds me somewhat of the old DLM laminated sheets used with china markers I used to use! There was something special about the resistance of the marker on the paper however!!
Also can be scanned and manipulated on Interactive whiteboard! Love the possibilities and the ability to generalizing from iPad to paper!
So you are using the Smart Notebook software with the worksheets? On the computer, the Injini project resource PDF worksheets are also able to be saved and used with Smart Notebook software I believe.
Great idea! Thank you Melanie! I really enjoy your blog!
I am trying to figure out how to contact you and see when the 5 scale autism app will be available in US. I am having a hard time downloading and can’t get it here!
I hope we are speaking about the same app.
Here is the link to the “Autism 5 Point scale EP” as is called. At times I had a hard time searching for it also to find it. If you are in the states (I am ) you should be able to get the app:
Hope that helps. Let me know if you still have problems. It’s a nice little app! (Kathee, you might receive double on this reply- sorry!)
Kathee, for some reason it currently is not available right now. I have been trying to open it in iTunes with out success. If I find out any more I will contact you!So sorry! Perhap they are doing some updating or something!